Nov 14, 2009

missing the me inside... where am i???

seems to me that lately i've been in my blues searching for things that i dont even have a clue... sometimes i think i'm going crazy but hopefully i'm not
maybe it's the exam week, maybe it's the stress i'm in, maybe...maybe anything...that i dont know
this evening, just a few hours ago... i was on my bed, turning my side to the wall, and i cried... for the reasons i'm not cleared about
thinking of people around me
thinking of friends and my family
thinking of persons who care about me
and persons i care about


but i cried, doesn't make sense... does it?


i need my family... thats the only thing that helps me regain myself

last night, the song came to the radio that i was listening to... titled "oh ibu"
out of nowhere, tears were shedding and running so fast down my cheeks
could it be that i miss my mom so very much? should be~

i wiped the tears but it didn't stop
my roomates were smiling looking at me
saying i'm weird...haha
it's ok, i'm just being free to be the me inside out

No comments:

Post a Comment