Nov 2, 2009

a night of fright

i just got the chance to type a post in here but jus dont have the mood to continue what i mentioned before...to write the AMY thing yet


its study week and i've been crazily LAZY at this hour. by 5 i got a discussion to attend, since my group will be submitting our saimen by next wed. i'm taking the introduction, and information been piling up my papers. i just feel like needing more time to sleep, sleep and sleep...


two days ago i was out from room, where? as far as i remember, on sat, i went out to...to...i dont remember...but yesterday i went out with a guy friend, went to pizza, walk for a while waiting for 6.30 for PANDORUM, at Mega... wasnt a large pizza meal, but me n that friend was already too tired to stuck it up down the intestines. so we spent around an hour and a half in there just to wait for clear digestion before sambung semula menyumbat perut. hahaha~


lucky that by the weekend i was not available for praying, so had the time out so well that i dont have to remake up my face.haha! but the aloe vera gel i wore really make my nose sparkle, my roomate said that she can see my nose going shinig. i wasnt sweat because we've been in the aircond car and that time was night.


oh now i remember what i did on sat!!! we went out to send one of us home at the terminal. lepak2 at Rahath, creepy night. why? ad org tua with white hair who sits next to our table (taking into account that his chair is 2 after me).. what is the matter? he's EYEING US! from the beginning he put his ass down.


bedah told me that a guy from my back is peeking at us...ok it was 1130 at night when we arrived there, so what? dont need those perverting eyes though! so i tried to turn around to see who the person was, but to my HUGE SURPRISE AND FEAR, i saw the white hairy man looking straight at me. that's when i should say shit! well i didnt...


so we finished our late night meal and sent one of us to the terminal. a someone told me not to sent her up the terminal cause its quite up there and not much people upstairs. so she stays below... and as soon we were at the corner of the Rahath, i saw the old man at his car, looking here and there! seems to me he was looking for someone...worse, us???


i asked bedah n jijah to walk straight to the stalls where we hide and walk to our car. told jijah to get into the car first, lock her door then open ours. wasnt clear of my instructions, jijah turned the car and drove next to the old man's car. we weren't looking at him, for god sake...haha! we reached UMP around 1am...lucky we were saved from anything bad that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment