Nov 19, 2009

CHEERS...and TEARS!!!

i was watching this one movie i downloaded from a senior link, the title was something like ghost of girlfriend bla3... the thing is, dem it moved me to tears for a while

the guy was a player
but then he was taken by past girlfriends in form of ghosts
to make him realize how wonderful and how love can hurt
and break people apart.
then plots moved to family ties...
and this is the only one dem possible thing that i assure everyone
even a bit coverage of family stuff
will move me to tears!
and yeah, i cried...

suddenly when i'm in my watery eyes, my mom called!
no, no... it was sumting else
my sister who sat for UPSR, got 5A's...
CONGRATS LIL SISTER!!!

i know she can do it better than i did, well i just got 3 to put me in high school (STK) but i didn't went there. instead, i went to just normal daily school, accompanying my elder sis. Well, had fun there i can say... mixed with lots of friends from my neighbourhood... memories...
back to my sis,
oh yes, she's good at school, a zapin dancer, pretty kid, with a brigh smile...
just sometimes a bit stubborn
well...kids...
i used to be more than stubborn
was naughty and bad too, haha~
again, my tears fall when i heard the bright news of her success.
WELL DONE!
she might not be reading this, coz i dont even think she knows that i own a blog here,
neither do i think she knows what blog is...
but its just my happiness to share my story on her here...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
u deserve it well...

No comments:

Post a Comment