Nov 24, 2009

al-fatihah

apapun yang terjadi
berjalanlah tanpa henti
air mata tertahan
waktu untuk dijatuhkan
nanti kita kan tahu
betapa bijaknya hidup

semoga kepergianmu
tak akan merubah apapun
semoga mampu ku lawan
kesepianku...



a dearest friend told me a lost today
and broke my wall of tears
reminding me of the one dearest i lost 3 years ago
it has been a very while since i cry for the one i precious most
a guy who is so dear to my heart
but i need to keep playing the sound to myself
that Allah loves him best
more than anyone could ever

that day when i knew he's gone
i was so miserable thinking and regretting
i tried to call his number
but it was no more available
that was the time i keep telling myself

he is no longer there to pick up the phone
he is no longer there to reply my messages
he is no longer there for anything

eventhough it was my friend's someone
i felt that mine just happened yesterday
and i really am miss him so much


to my beloved dear sister NORASHIKIN ZULKAPLE
be brave and be healthy... there's a long way to go
insyaAllah... alfatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment