Apr 4, 2009

urfff!!!

this has been the worst life for my phone... where people pick up my calls but can't talk to me! that's somehow came to piss me off a bit... well sometimes~

this case is what i recalled... I called a friend who challenged me (that's what i thought...at least) to call him during his class, and when i called, he answered but not hearing anything from him instead of just noise, during a presentation at that hour, he accidently hang up on me...ok, apology accepted

somehow, this night, when i was in the Rabbani concert in my university, i called another 'someone', and he picked up BUT he was studying...u know what i mean right when he said that "he is studying"... fine~ that's so awesome! later, he text me, and ask me to give him another call. let me make this straight, i don't make calls when being asked by the males~

i just want u guys to know, that i'm totally not the person who likes to call the boys, and i rarely did that even when i had a boyfriend before this.... it's just that u guys are SOME of the 'luckiest' person ever existed that reach upon my mind, and i am gladly to make a phone call to you guys, but it happened to be that you guys hang up on me!!! thank you... it's just that i feel much relief when i call my mom or my sisters instead of u guys... and i have no more ideas why i should touch the phone pad and dial ur numbers


p/s: thanks to ikin who visited my blog, so nice of you dear sister~ and to those, i dunno, maybe friends are just friends... doesn't mean anything special even when u guys are like brothers to me... so dissapointing, pathetically!

2 comments:

  1. huhuhuhu...
    name ikin ad...
    cyg kak mell lebih skit...
    hihihihi
    ala...
    tak yah kol lain kali..
    kite g je kk2 tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho...kk2 tu da xde, y jaoh nun tu ha y nk kna sepuk plak pasnih... budak demand, hehe~

    ReplyDelete