Apr 2, 2009

lovely mode...

recently, i was like in this kind of mood where i can't feel love around me
i started to feel the emptiness that i never wish came knocking on my door
so, as i get on with that feeling i went to some websites n blogs
and i found these...

it's hard to accept them but this is what reality is~ somehow...

* The worst thing a guy can do is let a girl fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall.

* Loving you was easy, losing you was hard.Loving you is still easy,but knowing you are no longer mine,is the hardest of it all.

* It's amazing how you make your face just like a wall, how you take your heart and turn it off, how I turn my head and lose it all.

* There's only one thing I regret doing,loving the girl who didn't love me, and forgetting the one who did.

* Should I smile because he's my friend,or cry because that's all he is?

* Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.

* Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn't even feelthe same is much harder. Giving up doesn't mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go!







3 comments: