Sep 8, 2009

another posting just after the post i made few minutes ago....idea from ikin's blog...
thx dear, but i just wanna share my opinion from my side of view about LOVE


LOVING SOMEONE WITHOUT CONDITIONS...


betol tu tp if its to me, i'll let him choose, state his stands, what he likes and dislikes, what his this and that...and then i'll introduce him to someone from my friends, and if he is interested then its his effort to proceed. But if he refused, even after i gave contacts of my girl friends, then i'll consider him up to the level of more than just being a friend. A guy who honestly interested to know, befriended and having a relationship with me, will be there for me at any time i needed him but i pray that i wont be a burden to him.


Putting condition in my love for someone is seen as improper coz i love everyone, and the LOVE is deep that if i fall and he didnt seem to catch the fall, he had chosen the wrong girl to be with. A love is to be treasured, appreciated and kept in heart, not to be shattered and lost. And so, if i fall in love with a guy, i'll LOVE him with all my heart content and if i was to lose him where he wasnt meant to be mine, he'll be history in me...




3 comments:

  1. sejak bile pndai post pasal2 cinte neh...
    huish...
    sape plak letak my name si tua neh...
    geget kang nanges plak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukn slalu nk dpt cik konah berjiwa2 ckp sal chenta...huhu
    aku kah ini???

    ReplyDelete