Dec 9, 2011

hate

they said 'Love the person who make time for you even when they are busy'
please hate me after this because I'm done sparing my time for you and you
and please hate me after this because I can't help you when you needed me
and please hate me after this that I will be giving excuses when you were looking for me
and please don't let a single bit of love left for me because I know you were not
so please hate me after this because I hate hurting myself again and again
I hate giving myself chances that one day they will not treat me this way
I hate looking at myself crying for things I thought people will care but they don't
I hate saying that I'm okay when I was bleeding inside out
I hate saying it's fine when the situation suffocated me

so please hate me after this and don't look back on me


p/s~ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment