Sep 9, 2011

love is ouch


Assalamualaikum wbt and pleasure to all that’s reading this entry right now, thank you


Well, some weeks ago, I served YouTube to look for any new songs and I found a song from 2NE1, one of my favorite Korean groups. The title for the song is ‘Love is Ouch’. The first time I heard it, I didn’t really understand it, of course, it’s in Korea language which only some words I understand. So I went to search for the same song with roman lyrics, and from there I understand what the song was about.


Ignorance
Disappointment
And being the first to leave… so like me


Once I decided to change my feeling for not being so disappointed after listening to Haru-haru by BigBang, and now I changed my principle a bit after listening to the song since I did what was sang in the song. Wasn’t meant for anyone personal, but I will learn to lesson myself after this. To some friends, I’m sorry I don’t bother to hang out with you guys anymore, and I will not be taking your calls anymore, so don’t call if it’s not something urgent or important. I’m trying to live for myself now which I only concern about me only and my family and some friends, and that’s it.


Being the girl who took the first step to leave him… I did that few times ago.

What awaits in future?




 Love is ouch anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment