Jun 24, 2009

my crush... my bad

WHY DO MEN ALWAYS SAY NICE WORDS FOR GIRLS TO HEAR? YUP, ANYONE???
okay, let me b staright! i had this ONE PERSON who i suppose to call a friend but UNFORTUNATELY he was MY CRUSH... how? well, thats what the world, in fact human nature call MEN. they are the persons who carry on the jobs as SWEET TALKERS, u know, those words that US GIRLS love to hear. not that i crave for COMPLIMENTS watsoever, NOPE! but he just say thing, chat on stuffs that makes me feel COMFORTABLE, SECURE AND RELATED.
tapi pe yang ku nk sampaikn kat sini is that, HE (i dunno what was his points for making me even think of writing about him on my post) said something that FINALLY BREAK ME TO TEARS, again. I keep on reminding myself that he is a MAN, the type of human that say NICE WORDS, WHISPERS SWEET LULLABY to you at night, and yeah, tell me PROMISING FTURE and that is TOGATHER... what a bullshits! (sorry, just letting go of my anger...)

to THE-PERSON-I'M-HAVING-A-CRUSH-ON... i suppose that u r not reading my blog, thats FINE BY ME, because i know you hate reading that much, but i just want you to know that you had me shedding tears that night when you told me that ONE THING, and i wish i will NEVER REGRET KNOWING YOU neither sharing that DREAM... watever the decision is, i'll ACCEPT IT, and GOD KNOWS WHAT MY HEART SAYS ABOUT YOU... thanks for being there when i needed someone to talk to...





I WISH YOU WERE NEVER THERE ANYMORE SO THAT I CAN LOSE MYSELF NO MORE FOR YOU

5 comments: