May 24, 2009

sabtu... ahad... watever...



on saturday, yup yesterday, me n ma fwen were like two 'MCK PUNGGAH BRG FROM KILANG' from the front block (our first block hostel in ump) to the 3rd block... thats where we will stay for the next 2 sem, our 2nd year in BTech... Hell heavy were my bags, and the heaviest was my trolly bag, filled with simply EVERYTHING! haha~



and today, SUNDAY, i woke up with messy hair replying msg to sumone at 7! waking up dat early is really a sacrifice for me, haha!!! (memg hampeh nk kejut ak r lau awal2 pg tp cne tah mata ak ley tahan bukak jgak)... n not just dat, i KEMAS2 my clothes n packed em in the locker. It's a wooden base cabinet/locker... watever~ after packing bla3, i went to wash the pot n i fried 3 eggs for me n ma fwen tu laa~ xkn melantak sekor2 je kn, huhu~ then after fried egg is ready, basuh2 berass n tym to COOK RISE... sebab later akn diproses menjd NASI GORENG IKAN BILIS SEGERA!!!



unfortunately, dat evening, my gastric came to visit my stomach, damn hurt~
so dgn tahap rakus 0.0000002%, i ate my pills (a chewing pills, yucks...) n drank up 10ml of watever magnesium medicine (dats even yucker...) ... DON'T LOSE TO PAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment