Mar 26, 2009

i took this from my lecturer's blog...written by me,haha~



KINDNESS...well, being kind to someone doesn't mean you'll be treated the same. Right? Let me get to my point straight away. I had this relationship with a guy who is older than me. We had our ups and downs. I had my most stupid experience in life where I was totally tried my very best to be honest (a good thing i bet) to him, and not even lie about a single thing to him. Well, that was what I was thought to be, a person of truth. But it turned out to be something messy.



He lied and I never figured it out until the last day of our relationship. He admitted that he used my e-mail and chat with my friend, that is without my permission! I asked for a break up, a total break up! Kinda stupid didn't I... I just can't believe it myself, how I was so blindly trusted him on everything, it's not like I never had a relationship before, but I can say that was one of the thing I'm trying to improve in me. But then again, it screwed up.



What was it again? Yes, KINDNESS! It really did teach me an excellent lesson where we should not always be truthful, or else, we'll get hurt ourselves. It's just that, doing things right the right ways and doing right things makes me happy, but I was being fooled for it, i dunno whether i deserve it or not. Maybe that’s the thing I should think about after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment